We are always on the lookout for creative and self-starting individuals who are passionate in what they do. Those who are curious about the latest innovation in their field and never shy away from changes.
Throughout our subsidiaries, be it in communications or retail and distribution, we build together a culture of continuous experimentation, teamwork, openness, equality, and accountability. Our dynamic work environment will challenge you to thrive alongside your colleagues and bring your best to the table.
Come join us. See below for our current job openings, or send a note with your CV to email@example.com to inquire about internships and other opportunities.
In Alphabetical Order is the distributor of an eyewear brand from Paris and we invite you to represent the brand at a department store located in Central Jakarta as our Optician & Team Leader.
Our Optician & Team Leader manages all optical requirements and they are passionate in communicating the best lenses and frames that fit our customers’ needs, as well as coordinating their team of Retail Associates to provide customers with the best shopping experience.
- Managing and making sure that all optical requirements are met.
- Assisting customers in choosing the correct frame/lenses in accordance with cosmetics and health standards.
- Directly or indirectly supervising Retail Associates’ work performance under your responsibility.
- Coordinating and developing a solid team.
- Reaching work target established by the company and in accordance with rules applied.
- Coordinating all Retail Associates’ activities, on the floor or at the office, including developing Retail Associates schedule.
- Directing Retail Associates in preparing any necessary report.
- Minimum 20 years of age.
- D3 in Refraksi Optisi.
- Height of 155 cm (female) or 165 cm (male).
- Ability of understanding and speaking basic English.
- Great communications skill.
- Attention to details.
- Availability to work flexible hours that may include weekends, nights and/or holidays.
Send your CV and cover letter below.