We are always on the lookout for creative and self-starting individuals who are passionate in what they do. Those who are curious about the latest innovation in their field and never shy away from changes.
Throughout our subsidiaries, be it in communications or retail and distribution, we build together a culture of continuous experimentation, teamwork, openness, equality, and accountability. Our dynamic work environment will challenge you to thrive alongside your colleagues and bring your best to the table.
Come join us. See below for our current job openings, or send a note with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about internships and other opportunities.
Alphabet Company is looking for a Business Development Manager who will manage and develop all external business relations of Alphabet Company, which entail client relations, brand relations, as well as acquisition of new clients and partners that are relevant with the company’s market position and business goals. This position requires an individual who is eager, proactive, and persuasive in acquiring new business partners for Alphabet Company.
- Identify and establish strategic and positive relations with potential clients and business partners.
- Plan and develop persuasive pitches for the acquisition of potential clients and business partners, in order to convince them to do business with the company.
- Manage and enhance relations with existing clients and business partners to ensure they stay satisfied and positive.
- Present new products, services, and solutions to existing clients and business partners that meet or predict their future needs.
- Work and collaborate with internal team to develop strategic partnership activities and implement the execution framework and strategic plan on identified opportunities.
- Maintain progress reports on each clients and business partners to document progress of conversation and project.
- Identify and brief key stakeholders relevant to specific business partnerships.
- Grow, maintain, and leverage network to identify potential clients and business partners, while also getting insights on the current market condition and business trends.
- Be an ambassador for the company at meetings, conferences, trade fairs, networking events, and industry functions, and present an image representative of the company.
- Constantly review and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators, and understand its goal and purpose to enhance its performance.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Excellent command in both written and spoken Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Have at least 3 years of working experience, preferably in marketing, client relations, strategic partnerships, retail and/or public relations.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent social and communications skills, which encompass networking, persuasive pitching, and negotiation.
- Possess a result-oriented attitude.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently.
Send your CV and cover letter below.