We are always on the lookout for creative and self-starting individuals who are passionate in what they do. Those who are curious about the latest innovation in their field and never shy away from changes.
Throughout our subsidiaries, be it in communications or retail and distribution, we build together a culture of continuous experimentation, teamwork, openness, equality, and accountability. Our dynamic work environment will challenge you to thrive alongside your colleagues and bring your best to the table.
Come join us. See below for our current job openings, or send a note with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about internships and other opportunities.
Alphabet Company is looking for a talented and self-starting Photo & Video Intern to
join our three-month internship program!
As a Photo & Video Intern, you will assist in the production of photo and video content
throughout Alphabet Company’s business units, which include communications agency
ASA and lifestyle retail and distribution company In Alphabetical Order that now
carries French eyewear label Izipizi to Indonesia.
It’s an exciting opportunity where you’ll get to explore and utilize your photography and
videography talents to create fun and inspiring contents for our audience—from taking
photographs for one of our magazine titles to helping conceptualize social media
campaign with our Marketing team to creating video content for our online publication.
- Assist in conceptualizing photo and video shoots for various contents—including
online/print articles, social media posts, and newsletters.
- Take and edit photographs for the content needs of Alphabet Company.
- Take and edit video clips for the content needs of Alphabet Company.
- Assist Content Manager in creating and maintaining visual archives.
- Currently a university student or a fresh graduate, from any major.
- Proficient in taking photographs/creating videos and using relevant editing tools.
- Experience in taking photographs/creating videos for media publications or
brands is preferable.
- Interest in fashion, lifestyle, and culture is a plus.
If you think you’re the one, send your CV and photography/videography portfolio to email@example.com.
We look forward to getting to know you!