We are always on the lookout for creative and self-starting individuals who are passionate in what they do. Those who are curious about the latest innovation in their field and never shy away from changes.
Throughout our subsidiaries, be it in communications or retail and distribution, we build together a culture of continuous experimentation, teamwork, openness, equality, and accountability. Our dynamic work environment will challenge you to thrive alongside your colleagues and bring your best to the table.
Come join us. See below for our current job openings, or send a note with your CV to email@example.com to inquire about internships and other opportunities.
Alphabet Company is looking for a creative and self-motivated Graphic Design Intern
to join our internship program!
As a Graphic Design Intern, you will assist in the production of graphic design throughout Alphabet Company’s business units, which include communications agency ASA and lifestyle retail and distribution company In Alphabetical Order that now carries French eyewear brand Izipizi to Indonesia.
It’s an exciting opportunity where you’ll get to learn the various aspects of graphic design for a wide array of projects, in both print and digital.
- Conceptualize and create design for Alphabet Company’s various projects, including magazines, social media, and other print/digital media.
- Assist Art Designer in all projects that require graphic design.
- Assist in overseeing the production process for print assets.
- Currently a university student or a fresh graduate, preferably majoring in design.
- Proficient in written and verbal English and Indonesian.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite softwares; skill in 3D design is a plus.
- Experience in designing for media publications, brands, or other clients is preferable.
- Interest in fashion, lifestyle, and culture is a plus.
If you think you’re the one, send your CV and design portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to getting to know you!