We are always on the lookout for creative and self-starting individuals who are passionate in what they do. Those who are curious about the latest innovation in their field and never shy away from changes.
Throughout our subsidiaries, be it in communications or retail and distribution, we build together a culture of continuous experimentation, teamwork, openness, equality, and accountability. Our dynamic work environment will challenge you to thrive alongside your colleagues and bring your best to the table.
Come join us. See below for our current job openings, or send a note with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about internships and other opportunities.
Alphabet Company is looking for a talented and self-starting Content Writer intern to
join our three-month internship program!
As a Content Writer Intern, you will assist in the production of content throughout
Alphabet Company’s business units, which include communications agency ASA and
lifestyle retail and distribution company In Alphabetical Order that now carries French
eyewear label Izipizi to Indonesia.
It’s an exciting opportunity where you’ll get to learn the various aspects of content and
editorial production. One day, you may assist one of our editors in doing research for a
magazine article; the next, you can join our Marketing department in conceptualizing a
social media campaign for one of our brands.
- Conceptualize and write content for Alphabet Company’ss various business
units—including online/print articles, social media posts, and newsletters.
- Assist in covering events and doing interviews for articles.
- Liaise with the Design team for contents that require visuals.
- Assist Content Manager and the Marketing department in scheduling and
uploading digital contents for social media, websites, and newsletters.
- Currently a university student or a fresh graduate, from any major.
- Proficient in written and verbal English and Indonesian.
- Have an understanding of various social media platforms.
- Experience in writing for media publications or brands is preferable.
- Interest in fashion, lifestyle, and culture is a plus.
If you think you’re the one, send your CV and writing portfolio to email@example.com.
We look forward to getting to know you!