We are always on the lookout for creative and self-starting individuals who are passionate in what they do. Those who are curious about the latest innovation in their field and never shy away from changes.
Throughout our subsidiaries, be it in communications or retail and distribution, we build together a culture of continuous experimentation, teamwork, openness, equality, and accountability. Our dynamic work environment will challenge you to thrive alongside your colleagues and bring your best to the table.
Come join us. See below for our current job openings, or send a note with your CV to email@example.com to inquire about internships and other opportunities.
Alphabet Company is looking for a Content Producer who will produce and assist in overseeing the development of a wide range of contents (including but not limited to written editorial and social media contents, newsletter contents, and visual contents) for our various in-house and client projects. This position requires a talented and self-starting individual who is full of fresh ideas and passionate in creating smart, engaging, and on-brand contents that will speak to our target audiences.
- Produce and develop relevant and on-brand contents for the client projects of our communications agency ASA, which entail the development of editorial contents for print/digital platforms as well as social media and newsletter contents.
- Produce and develop relevant and on-brand contents for the projects of our lifestyle retail and distribution company In Alphabetical Order, which entail the development of editorial contents for print/digital platforms as well as social media and newsletter contents.
- Assist in coordinating content-related feedbacks between Alphabet Company and clients/partners.
- Assist in overseeing the development of multimedia contents (including but not limited to photography, illustrations, and videos) for projects across the company.
- Assist in managing relations with external vendors and freelancers related to content production.
- Work closely with the Content Strategy Manager on content management, project scheduling, and editing.
- Collaborate with other key departments of Alphabet Company to ensure that the produced contents are in line with the brand and the message that wants to be conveyed.
- Use feedback to improve content production.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Excellent command in both written and spoken Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Have at least 2 years of working experience, preferably in media/editorial, publishing, marketing, and/or public relations.
- Strong writing skills in both Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Social media-savvy and experience using various social platforms and newsletter to promote contents.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with an ability to balance short-term deadlines with longer-lead projects across platforms.
- Excellent social and communications skills.
- Possess a result-oriented attitude.
Send your CV and cover letter below.